About this 3D model
Margravine Cemetery, also known as Hammersmith Cemetery, is in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. Designed by local architect George Saunders, Margravine Cemetery was opened in 1868 on a site previously occupied by market gardens and orchards, known as Fulham Fields. The first burial took place on 3 November 1869. Margravine closed for new burials in 1951 when the 16.5 acres of cemetery land was restored by the council and designated a 'Garden of Rest'.